As an Assisted Living facility, our goal is to take the stress out of healthcare and make maintaining a high quality of life a simple process for our residents. We feel the best way to do this is by catering our programs to the needs of each individual so that flexibility is incorporated into our care options. In doing so, we ensure that our service programs can be easily adapted as care needs change with no disruptions, and provide one more reason why Bridge Street is Where You Want To Be.
Medical Services Include:
- 24 hr. onsite nursing or on-call supervision
- Medication management and administration assistance
- Assistance in coordinating additional medical and placement services
- Coordination of visiting specialists
- Emergency response pendants
- Resident status checks
- Semi annual & annual assessments
- Personal care including assistance with bathing, dressing, hair washing, nail care, oral care and escort services to meals
Our Enhanced Living Packages allow you the flexibility to customize a care plan that best suits your needs. Our Independent Living Package, the 24 hour emergency response from our Health Care Team, is included in your monthly occupancy fee.
Our Enhanced Living Packages can include assistance with weekly bathing, dressing, hair washing, nail care, oral care and escort service to meals and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Our dedicated staff can provide quarterly care plan assessments, monitor vital signs and assist residents and their families with outside appointments.
Medication and treatment supervision, administration of insulin and injections is also available from our health care staff. Our in house pharmacy program coordinated through TrustCare Pharmacy ensures that residents’ medication needs are met in a safe and timely manner.
National Health Links and Government Resources