Situated in a nicely landscaped, mature neighborhood with lots of trees, residents of Bridge Street have all they could ask for in terms of location as they enjoy the rich character of their home and its surroundings.
Just a short stroll from downtown Belleville’s historic district, residents have easy access to the many amenities of downtown including banks, pharmacies, churches, parks, museums, art galleries, shops and municipal offices.
For those who wish to venture further, the Quinte Mall, golf courses, and the Bay of Quinte lie just a short drive away and are all served by Belleville transit which stops directly in front of the building.
- Public Library: (613) 968-6731
- Quinte Mall: (613) 968-3571
- Belleville Legion: (613) 968-9053
- Belleville Multiplex Recreation Community Centre: (613) 967 3293
- Area Attractions and Museums
Local Medical Links
- Belleville General Hospital: (613) 969-5511
- Community Care access Center: (416) 750-1720
- Community Care for South Hastings: (613) 969-0130
- St. Thomas’ Anglican Church: (613) 962-3636
- St. Michaels Catholic Church: (613) 962-4634
- Bridge Street Church: (613) 962-9178
- St. Andrews Presbyterian Church: (613) 968-8998
- Victoria Ave. Baptist Church: (613) 962-5262